National School Lunch Program
Holy Family School participates in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP), and the School Breakfast Program (SBP). Both programs offer nutritionally balanced meals daily to all the students. This program provides hot lunches Monday through Friday. Breakfast items vary from hot to cold depending on the items of the day.
• All parents are asked to complete and return the National School Lunch Program application to the Holy Family School Business Office before the school year begins.
• Student’s account balances need to be addressed on a weekly basis.
• Parents will pay and be billed monthly through FACTS for their breakfast and or lunch.
Served from 7:15 a.m. to 7:40 a.m.
$1.75 - Full Pay Students
$.30 - Reduced Students
$2.25 - Full Pay Adults
Served From 11:00 a.m. - 11:35 a.m
$3.00 - Full Pay Students
$ .40 - Reduced Students
$3.75 - Full Pay Adults
- Federal guidelines mandate that food cannot be shared. Only kitchen workers are allowed to serve food in the lunchroom during designated times for the National School Lunch Program’s operation during breakfast and lunch.
- Rules and Regulations of the National School Lunch Program only allow three (3) special events to be celebrated. This year the events will be at Christmas, Valentine’s, and the End of the Year.
- Students may bring their lunch daily. Parents/guardians are asked to pack nutritious foods. Milk is available daily for $0.50 each. Parents are encouraged to send lunches with their children rather than dropping off their lunch.
- As previously stated, All parents need to check in with the School Office instead of taking the lunches or snacks directly to the classroom or cafeteria.
- Lunches are to be brought in containers or bags that do not advertise the Fast Food establishments No Outside Food allowed.
- It is the Diocesan policy that no outside food is allowed on any Catholic School Campus due to the Federal NSL Program regulation.
- All students eat lunch at school - Holy Family is a closed campus.