The School Curriculum of Holy Family School complies with the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department and the Diocese of Corpus Christi.
The following subjects are taught at Holy Family School:
- Spiritual Development
- Readiness/ Language
- Personal/Social Development
- Motor Skills
- Work Skills
- Special Classes-(Participation in ---Musical Activities, Computer Activities, Art Activities, and Spanish Lessons)
- Catholic Doctrine
- Oral Reading
- Reading Comprehension
- Social Studies
- Foreign Language
- Supplemental computer programs are also available to strengthen and improve the academic program.
- Problem-solving and investigative skills are enriched using manipulative games, blocks, and outdoor play.
- Language skills are developed using books, storytelling, puppets, and other opportunities for conversation and oral expression.